Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Daily Show's Jessica Williams Says We're All Just Living In ''Beyoncé's Farts''

The Daily Show Jessica Williams can have so many hours in a day like Beyoncé, but like the rest of us, she knows Grammy winner is almost superhuman.

"We're all trying to catch up with Beyoncé. We are all running a race, and Beyoncé's up there, and we're trying to run and get there," said the comedian Cosmopolitan.com at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this week.



"Everyone is just in their farts in his dust. Everyone is in farts Beyoncé," she said.

Williams, who was at the film festival to promote her upcoming movie the people, places, things, could not help but follow that flows from his idol, which makes sense considering that its title is senior correspondent Beyoncé.

"Mayor Beyoncé, never forget that I do not want that to be a question, if I am under-I'm principal All correspondents do everything; ... We cover any subject, but have certain things your character can deal better I do not usually do things that have to do with economic policy or things like that. I just cannot wrap my brain around it, and what is not my forte, "he said.

"Things with women's issues and issues of black, actually we care about them, so I've been lucky enough to catch those when they come around. And we have to shoot, too. The pitch people to other people. All merge us at each other. It is very open. "

No comments:

Post a Comment