Thursday 8 May 2014

Monica Lewinsky Corrects Beyoncé On 'Partition' Lyric

When Beyoncé surprised everyone with its democracy, self-titled album last year, one of the most talked letters came from "partition" when the singer refers to the adventure of Bill Clinton with then- intern Monica Lewinsky. " Oh, he's so hot, it does fuck, “Beyoncé sings.” All my buttons are stuck, and tore her blouse / Monica Lewinsky He - ed. everything in my dress ".



Bill O'Reilly video of Beyonce ' partition ‘, 'That is?’

In a new interview with Vanity Fair entitled “Shame and survival,” Lewinsky corrects the singer in what she says is the right verb to refer to the act of ejaculating on your partner. "Thank you, Beyoncé," Lewinsky said. "But if we are verbing, I think the intention was Bill Clinton'd everything in my dress, 'no' Monica Lewinsky’d.’ "

Almost two decades after the headlines, Lewinsky is still a figure of pop culture. Eminem reference in last year's “Rap God" (after mentioning it before Bad Meets "Scary Movies" of Evil), while Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Raekwon and Migos mentioned the former intern.

Now 40, Lewinsky comes clean about his past in the interview, saying it " deeply regrets" his sexual relationship with Clinton. "It's time to stop tiptoeing around - the past and future of my people," says Lewinsky. "I am determined to have a different ending to my story.’ve finally decided to put his head above the parapet so I can resume my story and give purpose to my past. (What this will cost me soon I'll find out.) "

In 2014, Lewinsky’s past still haunts with possible jobs in communications and branding crushed because of the adventure.”

Because of what potential employers regard to the touch as my 'story' “he writes,” I was never ' quite right ' for the job. Sometimes, he was right for all the wrong reasons, as in ' of course, his job would require you to attend our events. ‘And, of course, these would be the events that the press would be in attendance. "

No comments:

Post a Comment